Friday, May 13, 2011

Hi, it's me Winston!

Hi, Winston here:


So far, so goods..the 'puter is still working. Chloe wanted on today, but I beat her to it!


Cecil told you about da weekend but he saved the best for me!


Guess were I gotta go last Monday? 
I gotta go to one of the 'lil bean's ballgames. Mom tinks it was my first time cuz I was ascared of da noise. Well, in my own defenses..it was very windy too,  I DID NOT like the sand that got all over my pwetty furs!


Dat's E, one of dem 'lil beans.


It's calm now, but boy was the loud voices going on later!
I figured out, nobody likes those mens in the long gray pants!
Hope they don't sees my gray furs!
Hehe..Dad's not saying "talk to da hand"
He says "don't take a picture of me my hair is blowing straight up"!!
Dat's our 'lil bean..he hit dat ball really far.

I tink I could play dat game.   I like to go catch the ball, I am a really fast runner. Well, I am a fast runner when I can catch da ball...I am just a little slow when Mom wants me to be her running partner..B.O.R.I.N.G!

Mom said..Yeah, it's Friday!  Hope youse feel da same!

Fur now, me's leave you wit dis:


“Lady Nancy Astor: Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea.
Churchill: Nancy, if I were your husband, I'd drink it.”



7 comments:

  1. OOHHHH..Baseball! On my bucket list I have a trip to a real live game with my dad and E.Rabbit when one of the teams has bark in the park day. But seeing a lil bean game when you know the lil bean is GRRRRReat!

    gussie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute little bean ya got there! Oh yea, we could all play with that ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Mom loves watching baseball. That is a cute little bean. The voices at the ball game are very loud. We don't blame you one bit Winston for being nervous. And the dust blowing in your furs is just awful. Hope you have a fantastic week end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guys, fanks for visiting our blog. The bean looks cute ~ and we love ballgames.

    Milo and Alfie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Winston...our Mumsie sez her derriere is permanantly flattened by sitting on baseball/hockey bleachers for a decade or so...and she loved every minute of it!!!

    Our last foxy wire used to go to the games....lucky dog...Bruvver's all grown up now!!

    Kisses to ya dear boy and our fondest regards to the cats....

    Lacie and her stoopid brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shawn! you were one of the winners of a bag of Science Diet Hairball formula cat food....

    Please email me your name and addy ASAP (I can't wait too much longer) :)

    My email is cgittleman at mi dot rr dot com

    Thanks much! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww. We recognize those tucked ears ... happens to us, too, every time the wind blows. Well, mostly every time.

    A ballgame? Maybe you'd like it better if you could play outfield? Just a thought....

    Jake (who's partial to tennis balls) and Fergi (who like a pillow when it's all balled up!)

    ReplyDelete