Monday, January 30, 2012

Maggie, one of the great Airedales, grew her wings!

copied from her bloggy!

Maggie, the beautiful Aierdale, grew her Heavenly Wings this past weekend. 



We send love to your Mommy and Daddy (Sue and George) and
to your brofurr, Mitch.


Maggie, Run free at the Rainbow Bridge,
 you will be missed by all.







Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die...
-Anonymous



 Please stop by and show your love to Maggie's family!

10 comments:

  1. That is so sad about Maggie. We just heard about that. Very sad. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dear, I'm so sorry about your friend, Maggie. I send lots of purrs and hugs for Maggie's family
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly kind and wise catses. Miss Maggie was very special.

    gussie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so very sad, run free sweet Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so very sorry to hear about Maggie. Purrs to everybuddy who is missing her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful tribute to the beautiful Maggie. She will be so missed.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the beautiful cloud picture. Beautiful tribute!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was very sad about Maggie. We did go visit and sent some big hugs.Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a sweet, feline memorial to our dear buddy Maggie. She will be missed.
    XX-
    BabyRocketDog & Hootie

    ReplyDelete